The Bahamas National Trust is a
non-profit organisation in The Bahamas that
manages the country’s national parks.
Explore Our Parks
Support The Trust
While the financial support of members is needed and deeply appreciated, the active involvement of our members is critical to the continued success of our work. There are many ways to get involved. You can donate any amount of money you wish to the Bahamas National Trust without the requirement of becoming a member.
News & Events
- Aquacat Continues to Support Bahamas National Trust Dive Tag Initiative (6/15/2016) - For the second year in a row Aquacat has continued its support of the Bahamas National Trust (BNT )Dive Tag Iniatiave.
- BNT Mexican Fiesta: Food, Fun and Familia (5/12/2016) - The Bahamas National Trust hosted a Mexican Fiesta at the Retreat Garden on Village Road recently to raise funds for national park management.
- Photographer to Give Talk at BNHC (4/5/2016) - ACCLAIMED wildlife photographer and conservationist Melissa Groo is a featured speaker at the Bahamas Natural History Conference, organised by The Bahamas National Trust (BNT), this month.
- The Bahamas National Trust has extended its Navigators program to Anatol Rodgers (4/5/2016) - The three-year program fosters a sense of environmental stewardship and prepares students for careers in marine biology.
- Observing World Wetlands Day (2/17/2016) - The Bahamas National Trust (BNT) is showcasing selected national parks in observance of World Wetlands Day on February 2.