Our dedicated staff members work passionately to conserve and protect the natural resources of The Bahamas for present and future generations. Checkout the list below for all available positions.
Job title: Visitor Services & Membership Assistant
Location: Governor’s Harbour, Eleuthera
Park: Leon Levy Native Plant Preserve
The Bahamas National Trust seeks to engage qualified personnel who will provide an exceptional visitor experience by offering great service while educating guests, selling admission, promoting membership, and attending to the Gift Shop.
- Greet and orient visitors at the Welcome Centre, providing them with general information about the Preserve, including special programming, membership, educational opportunities and other relevant information.
- Respond promptly and professionally to visitor needs including communicating any concerns to management.
- Ensure constant coverage of the Gift Shop admission/retail desk when scheduled.
- Provide accurate cash handling and operation of the point-of-sale (POS) system, including processing admissions, memberships, and carrying out gift shop sales.
- Identify opportunities for new membership during the visitor experience
- Accurately process new memberships and renewals, and issue cards
- Maintain current and accurate records of Eleuthera constituents
- Provide support during membership recruitment opportunities and at BNT member events
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be in possession of a valid Driver’s License
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS office Suite
Deadline by 5:00 PM on July 31st, 2021.