The Bahamas National Trust is a
non-profit organisation in The Bahamas that
manages the country’s national parks.
Explore Our Parks
Support The Trust
Our mission is to conserve and protect the natural resources of The Bahamas, through stewardship and education for present and future generations. While the financial support of members is needed and deeply appreciated, the active involvement of our members is critical to the continued success of our work. Learn more about how you can get involved and support the mission.
News & Events
- June 23 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- June 25 - June 29
- June 25 - June 29
- Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park to Benefit Silver Fox Fishing Tournament (6/19/2018) - Nassau, The Bahamas – The Silver Fox Fishing Tournament has contributed $11,700.00 to The Bahamas National Trust, Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park’s (ECLSP) operating efforts. Held in honor of the late Collin Callender, over eighty anglers gathered with Jason Callender and his family to honor his father Colin’s ’s memory and support The Bahamas […]
- Bahamas Poker Run Introduces Over 400 Boaters to the Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park (6/13/2018) - Press Release FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Bahamas Poker Run Introduces Over 400 Boaters to the Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park. June 8, 2018- Nassau, Bahamas: The Bahamas Poker Run co-founders, Jordan Lampkin and Shane Freedman, have concluded that by all accounts the 2018 Third Annual edition was a huge success. Announced on Thursday, June 7th […]
- Kalik and The Bahamas National Trust joins forces to preserve the future of conch (6/13/2018) - Press Release FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Kalik and The Bahamas National Trust joins forces to preserve the future of conch. Kalik and The Bahamas National Trust joins forces to preserve the future of conch. The Commonwealth Brewery Brand is contributing $10,000.00 toward conch conservation efforts. The Bahamas National Trust has launched a nationwide campaign titled “Conchservation”, […]
- Members Matter Spotlight Sagoma Construction International (6/6/2018) - A special thank you to management and staff of Sagoma Construction International. During the month of May staff members were afforded individual and family memberships thanks to the generosity of their management team. We had the opportunity to speak with Vice President of Sagoma Construction International, Philip Tinnicliff when asked why Sagoma Construction chose to […]
- BNT Members Get More Rewards (6/5/2018) - The Rewardship Programme, which offers in-store-discounts has been a long-time benefit offered to BNT members. Raquel Rolle, BNT Membership Coordinator stated “As part of the Members Matter campaign we have begun to welcome additional businesses that can offer a wider range of services for our members to enjoy. We will be introducing a rewardship video […]