The Bahamas National Trust is a
non-profit organisation in The Bahamas that
manages the country’s national parks.
Explore Our Parks
Support The Trust
Our mission is to conserve and protect the natural resources of The Bahamas, through stewardship and education for present and future generations. While the financial support of members is needed and deeply appreciated, the active involvement of our members is critical to the continued success of our work. Learn more about how you can get involved and support the mission.
News & Events
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
- Bahamas National Trust to Celebrate Earth Day with National Park Day on 7 Islands in 10 Parks on One Day (5/15/2018) - Press Release / Invite for Coverage FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Bahamas National Trust to Celebrate Earth Day with National Park Day on 7 Islands in 10 Parks on One Day. On Saturday, April 21st, The Bahamas National Trust will commemorate Earth Day with its 1st Anual National Park Day, a cross-country celebration! The first annual National […]
- BG Corporate Community supports environmental conservation with BNT Discovery Club (5/15/2018) - Saturday April 28th, 2018 marked a momentous occasion for the future of environmental conservation on Grand Bahama. 60 members of the Bahamas National Trust (BNT) Discovery Club joined their families and BNT staff for their awards ceremony. Participants earned their Mangroves and Sharks badges. Each badge represents a six-week environmental curriculum that teaches participants the […]
- BNT Elects New Council (5/14/2018) - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: BNT Elects New Council Nassau, Bahamas – The Bahamas National Trust (BNT) recently held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Spring Council meetings to elect its new Council and Officers for the year to review progress over the past year and to discuss plans for the work of the organization, for the […]
- Grand Bahama Visit for Caribbean National Park Managers (5/14/2018) - Nassau, May 4, 2018 – The Grand Bahama office of The Bahamas National Trust hosted representatives from Belize and the British Virgin Islands for a visit to local protected areas and meetings with law enforcement agencies. The visit is part of a programme of inter-agency meetings for representatives from protected area organizations and law enforcement […]
- Completion of San Salvador and Abaco National Parks Management Plans (5/3/2018) - The Retreat will be closed Friday, February 2nd, 2018. There will be free entrance to the park tomorrow, February 3rd, 2018 adn a Plant Horticulture show and sale that day at the Retreat.