TCI shark conservation
The Turks and Caicos Islands Government (TCIG) is exploring the potential to have conservation measures put in place for sharks and rays. The Bahamas National Trust (BNT) has been asked to get feedback from the community to assist in informing the process.
The BNT will be hosting public meetings in:
- Grand Turk – Dillon Hall – Tues 13 August, 6pm
- South Caicos – Community Centre – Wed 14 August, 6pm
- North Caicos – Horse Stable Beach – Thurs 15 August, 5pm
- North Caicos – Kew Community Centre – Thurs 15 August, 7pm
- Providenciales – National Environmental Centre, DECR – Fri 16 August, 6pm